January 2019 Session
Nonprofits for Newbies is the first crash course teaching you how to run a nonprofit in today's environment. Over three sessions, you'll get a deep dive into all aspects of running an exceptional nonprofit organization. This course is perfect for anyone new to the nonprofit field, moving up in their career, first time board members, or simply as a refresher.
Over three LIVE sessions, you'll get answers to questions such as:
* What taxes are nonprofits exempt from?
* Is "nonprofit" a business model?
* What streams of revenue can nonprofits benefit from?
* What are under utilized nonprofit benefits?
* How can my organization set up a strong fundraising program?
* What is the proper way to budget?
* What social media platforms should our organization focus on?
... and so much more!
Nonprofits for Newbies is a live course offered every month and tailored to the unique questions of the students. Upon purchasing a seat, you'll be given the opportunity to submit your specific questions to be included in your session's content.
The JANUARY 2019 session will be held on:
Part 1: Monday, January 28, 2019
Part 2: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Part 3: Thursday, January 31, 2019
All 3 one-hour sessions will be held at 2pm EST.
Can't make the January session but would like to join in the future? Please email email@example.com.